WE’RE OPEN:19 Dalby St, Fyshwick
Easter Trading Hours:Wed 8 April 8am – 6pm* Thu 9 April 6am – 6:30pm* Good Friday 6am – 2pm Easter Sat 8am – 2pm Easter Sun CLOSED Easter Mon CLOSED Tue 14 April 9am – 6pm* *Home Delivery Available Resume Normal Trade Mon to Sat 8am – 6pm Sunday 8am – 5pm Home Delivery Tue – Sat NO HOME DELIVERY ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Please follow us on Facebook for up to date Trading Hours.
Please choose carefully.
Customers are encouraged to taste cooked prawns and oysters before purchasing.
Should you be unhappy with your product please return it to the store of purchase with your itemised receipt and ask to speak with a Manager.
If unable to return to the store on the day of purchase, please refrigerate or freeze items and contact store by phone or email within 24hrs.
A 24hr contact number is located on the bottom of all itemised receipts.
Please do not discard products.
For complaints or issues about our products, staff or service please call or email us to ensure prompt service. FishCo is unable to provide customer service regarding complaints or refunds through Facebook or Google.
Customers are advised to use cooler bags or ice (which is available upon request), and to purchase fish & seafood last before going home. FishCo is proudly HACCP Accredited.
Fish is Delish!
Follow us on FACEBOOK to **WIN** a $50 FishCo Voucher every month!
~ Free Ice Available!
~ Free Parking!
~ Try before you buy fresh oysters and fresh cooked prawns!
*NEW*NEW* “Knock & Drop” Home Delivery
NOW AVAILABLE Tue – Sat! Except Public Holidays
* Do Not Discard items for issues or returns.
Please call the number on your receipt and return goods. Items may be frozen and returned with receipt next visit.
* Free Ice Available* *Bring your cold bags*
* We do it ’cause we love it despite being up in the cold since dawn – please be patient and kind.
There are SO many delicious species of fresh fish available!
Ask one of our friendly staff for cooking tips.
Follow us on Facebook for recipes.
Seafood cookbooks now available in store!
Try something new!
For Mild Boneless Fish, try Ling, Orange Roughy, Perch, Blue Eye Cod, Monkfish, Basa – Great for stir fries, curries and soups!
Or Flathead, Snapper, Silver Bream, Sand Whiting, Garfish and Coral Trout – Great for whole cooking!
For Full Flavoured Fish, try Tuna, Marlin, Swordfish, Kingfish, Spanish Mackeral – Great for BBQ and baking!
For Fish High in Omega3, try Mackeral, Tailor, Bonito, Ocean Trout and SARDINES which are a Superfood!
~ Don’t Forget to Bring your Cold Bag!
Or buy one for only $3.99!
**LIMITED STOCKS due to COVID-19**
Thu 9 April – last day for Easter Home Delivery
Download our Product List for online 9 April 2020 HERE!
Prepaid Home Delivery NOW AVAILABLE:
- Tuesday to Saturday, for Same or Next Day Contactless Delivery
- Canberra-wide/Queanbeyan Delivery
- Pre-paid, Phone Orders Only
- No minimum order
- $10 delivery fee for orders under $100
Please read full details below before ordering.
1. Call 6239 6415 (option 2 – retail) to discuss the daily market stock/prices.
2. Place your order: * 8am – 11am for same day delivery
* After 11am for next day delivery
3. Orders under $100 incur a $10 delivery charge
4. Pre-pay by credit card or same day transfer (eg. OSKO), receipt provided with delivery
CONTACTLESS “KNOCK & DROP” DELIVERY:
- Driver will text you 15 mins before arrival.
- Upon arrival, they will leave your order at your door and knock or ring bell before leaving.
**Your order will be packed with ice but if there is a chance you won’t be home at the estimated delivery time you must leave an ESKY at the door OR purchase a cooler bag/foam box with your order**
- Home Delivery only available Tue to Sat – not available Public Holidays
- Strictly Same or Next Day deliveries ONLY
- Pre-paid phone orders only
- NO refunds/exchanges available
- NO backorders – should a product sell out, we will contact you to discuss a substitute
- Canberra-wide/Queanbeyan delivery
FishCo is fully compliant with new safe food handling and public health measures including: frequent hand washing (every 30mins), wearing gloves and masks, social distancing & contactless payment.
This is a temporary service until business trade returns to normal.
We thank you for your ongoing support.
NEW COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
Following the unprecedented risk of COVID-19 transmission and the potential impact this virus will have within our community and to our business, we have implemented the following precautions to reduce the risk of transmission.
1. STAFF WILL:
– Every 30 mins, thoroughly wash their hands with soapy water for at least 20 seconds, scrubbing back of hands, wrists and fingers.
– Wear latex gloves at all times and change every 30mins, after washing hands.
– AVOID all contact with other staff members and customers.
– Maintain a 1.5m distance from other people at all times.
2. ALL touchpoints will be disinfected at least every hour. This includes, all door handles, EFTPOS terminals, benches, basket handles & telephones.
3. CUSTOMERS WILL BE:
– reminded to keep a 2m distance from others and when queuing
– reminded to use safe health practices (sneezing & coughing into elbow)
– encouraged to use cashless payments
– asked to safely queue outside to avoid crowding during busy times
**WE ASK CUSTOMERS WHO ARE UNWELL TO PLEASE STAY HOME**
4. New social-distancing measures will be applied at check out.
We are doing everything we can to continue to serve you in this challenging time and avoid closing. We ask for your patience and participation in practicing safe hygiene and social distancing.
Easter: At this stage, we hope to still be trading for Easter. We plan to re-configure our store to allow for appropriate social distancing during the busy Easter trade. We will limit customer numbers inside the store and ensure enough adequate space for appropriate queuing outside the store. Customers will be enoucaraged to use cashless payment.
FishCo Management Team
Mmmm… Consider BBQ Prawns, Crumbed Calamari Rings, Grilled Salmon Steaks, Lobster Salad, Oysters Kilpatrick, Baked Snapper … The key ingredients are all available daily at FishCo!
FishCo Fish Market is Canberra’s leading Fish and Seafood retailer and wholesaler. We are proudly family owned and operated, and are dedicated to offering an abundant variety of quality produce, sourced daily from Fish Markets and Aquaculture farms around Australia..
We now offer a limited range of the following Deli Products and Fresh Produce for your shopping convenience:
- Bread Crumbs, Olives, Sauces, Dips, Cheese, Peppers, Condiments, etc
- FRESH Lettuce, Onions, Ginger, Garlic, Lemons, etc
We proudly service the ACT and region, and we offer our customers friendly service and advice plus FREE PARKING, FREE CLEANING OF WHOLE FISH, FREE ICE (don’t forget your cooler bags!) AND FREE TASTING OF COOKED PRAWNS AND OYSTERS! Why not come in and TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Follow us on FACEBOOK for product information, specials, and recipes. Enter our monthly FACEBOOK competition and win a $50 FishCo Voucher – it’s easy! Tag us in photos of your delicious seafood dishes on Instagram or Facebook. #Fishco
As a proudly HACCP accredited business the quality of our produce is paramount to us. For this reason we only buy from quality suppliers and all our stock is managed and processed according to a high Quality Assurance standard.
Our store and cold chain logistic practices follow Food Safety and HACCP protocols to maintain the freshness of our stock. However as our products are perishable products, unfortunately sometimes things can go wrong. Please contact us before posting a negative review. Our detailed refund policy can be found in the column on the left.
We’d like to thank our Valued Customers for their ongoing custom and support.
***ANNOUNCEMENT – April 2018***
From 1st May 2018, FishCo Downunder (Belconnen store) will be under new Management. Many of our Belconnen customers will be familiar with one of the new owners, Camelia, as she has been a FishCo employee for the past 12 months.
Running more than one business since 2013 has been an amazing experience which has seen significant business growth. At the same time, as a family owned and operated business, it stretched our resources to the point of impacting on our quality of life.
Camelia expressed interest in taking the reins of the Belconnen store and though the decision to sell was a very difficult one to make, it was made slightly easier by knowing that the new owners really appreciate the business, understand how it operates and are strongly customer focussed.
We will work with the new owners during a brief transition period.
**NOTE: As of 28 Oct 2018, the new owners have stated that they will no longer honour FishCo vouchers. We thank them for honouring vouchers since May. All FishCo vouchers can now only be redeemed in our Fyshwick store. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.
The success of FishCo Downunder has been entirely due to our loyal customers who have supported us since 1997. We’d like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you, our regulars and our time-to-timers, for supporting us.
Our main focus will now be our FishCo Fyshwick store where we will continue to supply fresh and frozen fish and seafood, live fish, and other goods for retail and wholesale customers, seven days a week.
No matter where you buy your fish, please follow us on Facebook for product information and recipes.
For further information, please contact the store and ask to speak with one of the owners.
FishCo Management Team
Free Parking! ~ Best Prices! ~ Best Variety!